Get your operation off the ground with Stinson Aerial.
The road might be impassable or non-existent. The weather and terrain, unforgiving. The season, short. But you’ll get the job done with Stinson Aerial Services.
We help Oil & Gas companies get their operations off the ground. We’ll source, plan, coordinate and manage aerial services to extend the drilling or exploration season, maximize value and reduce your environmental impact.
At Stinson Aerial Services we believe that you should partner with best to anticipate challenges in pipeline construction which is why we collaborate with the experienced team at Pipestone Projects to provide logistical expertise on pipeline projects. Pipestone has decades of experience in pipeline construction cost estimates which provides valuable input on developing a pipeline aerial solution.
When you need to take to the sky, we’ll develop a cost-effective plan that puts the right aircraft, personnel and paperwork in place. We can help you with:
- Early deployment of equipment, materials and supplies
- End-of-season recovery of stranded equipment
- Spill remediation
- Geotechnical investigations
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) support
- Precision placements
- Pipeline stringing and stacking
- Lift services for drill rigs and platforms
- Seismic operations
- Medevac (day or night operation)