The Aviation Forum is a series of events presented by WINGS and HELICOPTERS. This year the Aerial Firefighting Conference is a one-day event featuring sector-leading suppliers on hand to display and discuss new technologies and services. Taking place near the Abbotsford International Airport at Airside Event Spaces, the conference also includes a range of case studies and presentations from industry leaders to provide rotary- and fixed-wing operators, as well as their clients, with critical business information about the aerial firefighting sector.
Conference Topics will include but are not limited to:
- New products impacting the sector
- Available support services
- Air Traffic Management
- Aircraft innovations
- Procurement needs
- Governmental regulations and procedures
- Opportunities and challenges, domestic and international
The Aviation Forum is pleased to feature Static display: Bell 505 and Bell 407GXi
• Bell is offering demonstration flights of both helicopters to qualified operators and fire-agency personnel, immediately following the event.
For more information visit